The Administrator of your personal data is the Company Polin Investment Ltd. with its registered office in London (WC1E 6HA) 3 Gower Street, number: 11416981
In matters related to the processing of personal data, you can contact the Administrator by email, writing to the address: email@example.com
The Company applies organizational and technical security measures to ensure protection of personal data processing appropriate to threats and data categories. As a personal data Administrator, we make sure that personal data of Users of our website is processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR or in polish RODO).
Your data will be processed in order to:
- comply with legal obligations resulting from the GDPR or RODO in the implementation of your rights and, consequently, to archive your requests addressed to us or to inform you about the dangers to your privacy - art. 6 par. 1 letter c RODO,
- conclude and perform of the agreement, and comply with related tax obligations - when you register an Account or buy something with us - art. 6 par. 1 letter b RODO and art. 6 par. 1 letter c RODO,
- determine, investigate or defend claims - e.g. if you file a complaint - art. 6 par. 1 letter f RODO,
- send you a Newsletter, that is information about new products and other projects - in the case of subscribing to the Newsletter, art. 6 par. 1 letter a RODO,
- create your profile based on preferences and send you personalized advertising - art. 6 par. 1 letter f RODO,
We will process your data for the following time:
- compliance with legal obligations arising from the GDPR or RODO in the exercise of your rights and therefore archive your requests to us or inform you about the dangers to your privacy - until the limitation period expires,
- fulfillment of obligations in the tax law field - for a period resulting from the provisions of the tax law,
- conclusion and performance of the agreement - when you register an Account or buy something with us - until the limitation period of possible claims arising from the performance of the contract expires,
- sending you a Newsletter, that is information about new products and other projects - until the usefulness of your personal data is lost, unless you previously withdraw your consent to receive the above-mentioned content
- creation of your profile based on your preferences in order to send you a personalized advertisement - until you object,
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary in order to:
- registering your Account or making a purchase,
- receiving information about new products and other projects in the form of a Newsletter,
- presenting personalized advertisement
In order to send you personalized advertisement and information about events organized by us or by partners cooperating with us, we will process your data in an automated way, including profiling it - but it will not cause any legal effects to you, nor will it significantly affect your situation.
Profiling of personal data allows us to determine your interests in relation to the services or products we offer. Thanks to this we can create a personalized advertisement.
Recipients of data
The recipient of your personal data in a limited scope will be external entities that process data on our behalf, based on entrustment agreements (e.g. website Operator, Company providing hosting services for us, Accounting office), as well as our other subcontractors. Data processing in this respect does not apply to sensitive personal data. The data may also be transferred to public entities, if such an obligation will result from the generally applicable provisions of law and the legal basis for disclosure of these data will be provided to us.
Due to the use of tools such as Google Analytics by us, we transfer your data to the United States of America under Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 adopted under Directive 95/46/WE of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequacy of protection provided by EU-US Privacy Shield (notified under document no. C (2016) 4176). You can receive from us a copy of the data transferred to a third country.
In connection with the processing of personal data on the basis of the GDPR or RODO, you have given rights:
- The right to information, which personal data concerning you are processed by us and to receiving a copy of this data (the so-called access right). The first copy of the data is free of charge, whereas we can charge a fee for the next one;
- if the data processed becomes obsolete or incomplete (or otherwise incorrect), you have the right to request its rectification;
- In certain situations, you may ask us to delete your personal data, i.e. when the data ceases to be needed for the purposes for which we have informed you; when the consent for data processing is effectively revoked (unless we have the right to process data on a different legal basis); if the processing would be unlawful; or if the need to delete data results from our legal obligation;
- if personal data is processed by us on the basis of the consent granted for processing or for the purpose of the Agreement concluded with us, you have the right to transfer your data to another Administrator;
- if personal data is processed by us on the basis of your consent for processing, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time;
- if you believe that personal data being processed is incorrect, the processing is unlawful or we do not need specific data anymore, you can also request that for a certain amount of time (e.g. data validation or claims) we do not make any operations on the data, but only keep it;
- we process your personal information including in order to conduct marketing activities regarding our products and services. The basis for such processing is so-called “legitimate interest of the Administrator”. In the case of such processing, you have the possibility to express objections. As a consequence, we will stop processing personal data for the described-above purpose;
- you have the right to lodge a complaint to the Commissionaire of the Office https://ico.org.uk when you feel that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR or RODO.
All information about the GDPR or RODO can be found at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/PL/TXT/?uri=celex%3A32016R0679
- We inform that our website uses “Cookies”.
- Beginning with the use of the website, by activating the “Accept” button, you accept the placement by the website of Cookies on your device (e.g. computer, phone).
- The data obtained by means of Cookies does not allow to identify the User or third parties.
- We can place both, persistent and temporary files, on the User's and third party's device.
- ensuring the proper functioning of the website,
- a statistical purpose
- adapting of the website to your preferences.
- Temporary files are usually removed when the browser is closed, but closing the browser does not delete persistent files.
- We use a server that automatically saves in the server logs, to analyze the operation of the information system, information about the device, which Users use, connecting to the platform, i.e. about the type of device and browser used by the User, the User's computer IP, date and time of entry, text description of the event, qualification of the event.
- Through the majority of commonly used browsers, you can check whether Cookies have been installed on your device, as well as delete installed Cookies and block them from being installed in the future throughout the website or other websites. However, deleting or blocking Cookies may cause problems with using the website. For more information about deleting, modifying or blocking Cookies, please visit http://www.Cookiecentral.com/faq/
- According to international NAI standards (https://www.networkadvertising.org/), we store Cookies for up to five years.
The Policy has been in force since 28.11.2018. Information about any change to the Policy will be made available by email to the address provided during the registration of the User's Account or made available on our website.